Text at top (next game etc)

Next Game: Boston At Edgar Street On Saturday April 20th Kick-Off 3.00pm

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Morris Fell Out With "Him"

Speaking to Mansfield's official site, Bulls striker Lee Morris reveals that a falling out brought about his loan departure from Edgar Street.

Asked about how his time at Edgar Street had been he responded: "Not very good. I played about the first ten games, but we were struggling. We had a whole new team, eleven new players playing, we didn't really gel. And then a few of us just never figured again. I'd had a bit of a fall out with him and I was one of them.

"The last couple of months have been long."

Talking about the move, Morris said it was ideal as he lives in Derby but it was a sudden departure with the deal being done at 2pm yesterday after a flurry of morning phone calls led to Morris being told to get to Mansfield to train 'as soon as possible'.

The loan is until January 4th, but Morris wants a longer stay: "Hopefully I can do well enough to earn myself a deal until the end of the season. The way things have gone at Hereford it's just not worked out, I think me and the gaffer can really agree on that. I think it was the right time for me to get away."